24-7 Call Center Services
We understand that as healthcare professionals, you are busy with your practice and do not always have time to manage phone calls at your office. On the other hand, you also want to make sure your patients are taken care of in a timely and caring manner. That is where we come in. Our menu of HIPAA compliant secure answering services are specially designed for physicians, dentists, chiropractors, orthopedic specialists, gynecologists, pediatricians or any other medical professionals, including labs, pharmacies and group practices.
Our medical answering services are available to accommodate nights, weekends and holidays. Our operators are highly trained and will treat your callers just as you would. Whether the calls are urgent or routine, we have the experience to manage and route the calls per your specific instructions.
Creative Call Routing with LIVE Assistance for Your Healthcare Practice
- All calls to your healthcare practice are answered on the first ring by an automated greeting relaying your pertinent business/practice information (e.g. name, hours, etc).
- Callers are prompted to either press "0" for LIVE ASSISTANCE or to leave a non-urgent message in a voicemail box.
- Messages are taken according to your guidelines then dispatched or held as instructed.
- Unlike many other companies, all calls and messages handled by our voicemail system are included at NO CHARGE!
Telephone Answering Service with over 40 Years of Excellence
The Smooth Operator
- All calls are answered promptly by our professional & courteous operators.
- In the event our answering service operator does not answer by the 3rd ring, a short automated attendant greeting will play. This assures the caller they have reached the appropriate number and that someone will be with them momentarily.
- Messages from your patients are taken according to your guidelines then dispatched or held as instructed.
NOTE: You may add voicemail options at any time to either enhance your service capabilities or minimize your live operator costs.
Automated Attendant (with optional live alert)
- All calls are immediately answered by a greeting relaying pertinent information such the name of your medical practice, hours of operation, your address etc.
- Callers are prompted to press "1" to leave an urgent message or "2" to leave a non-urgent message.
- Both options route to different voicemail boxes. The voicemail box for urgent calls will then try up to five separate phone numbers in a specified sequence to reach the on call personnel and notify them to retrieve the message.
- We make sure your callers get the most efficient service possible.
Online Oncall Management
Log into our secure site and manage your oncall schedules in real time. These can be programmed years in advance.
Online Message Viewing
Log into our secure site and view all your messages. Messages are accessible for up to 90 days.
HIPAA Secure Messaging
We can send a secure link to your device, smartphone or email that opens your message up which remains on our secure servers at all times. You may dial the number off the message to call patient back and/or you can reply to the operator that sent the message if you want something else done with it. No longer will you need a 3rd party BAA with your cellphone providers.
Remote Receptionist - FREE TO ALL CLIENTS
WE CAN BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOUR STAFF ISN'T! Let us help your receptionists handle the excessive call volume throughout the day. Call us today for more details.
An operator will connect you to the caller, utilizing two of our telephone lines.
Fax or Email On Demand
Your messages can be faxed or emailed immediately after they are entered into the computer instead of waiting for the computer to automatically send them at the designated time.
Fax or Email Histories
Daily fax or email copies of all messages delivered to your on-call staff members from the previous 24 hour period. *Note: This does not include your pending non-urgent messages, these are sent around your office hours.
Used only with Plan Three - Automated Attendant Service, the computer can notify the operators that your urgent message has not been retrieved. The operators then will contact the oncall staff member directly.
Why Choose BAME Inc for All Your Medical Answering Service Needs
For over 40 years, we have taken care of every client as if they were our only client. Our company is based 100% in the USA and has been owned and operated by the same family ever since we started back in 1972. Our mission is to provide you with great service, reasonable rates and continuous innovative technology, so you can focus on your patients and your practice. For our clients, we provide HIPAA compliant medical answering service.